Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Free FBM?

I while ago i had the privilege of visiting Stowaway Distribution in Adelaide... posted on the wall was a little picture that someone had faxed through to the boys! I took one look and knew who it was about! But when i asked "who drew this picture of Kie??" the boys had to tell me, "He drew it of himself!" hahaha... i laughed so hard!

Apparently K-Ashworth keeps the guys amused with crazy cartoons and drawings all the time... randomly blowing up the FAX machine with them!... so there's nothing more personal then winning Kie's own custom bike by doing what he does! So give the FAX machine at Australia's best distro a workout!

Enigma Bar! (+1 million girls jeans wearing emos) hahaha!

HERE'S WHAT TO DO!
Step 1. TURN OFF YOUR DAMN COMPUTER.
Step 2. Grab a PEN and actual PAPER.
Step 3. Go hard and scribble out something SPECTACULAR!
Step 4. Put ya details on there NAME AND NUMBER
Step 4. find a FAX machine and fax it off to (08) 8276 1311
Step 5. WIN THIS BIKE 
USA MADE FBM FORK, BARS, AND CUSTOM FRAME- PROFILE and ANIMAL PARTS

1 comment:

  1. I realised that the bike was really a bit too big for me and the touring idea was beginning to fade as both my friend and I had little time and money.Bikes Adelaide

    ReplyDelete